Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Ravenna Apartment Fire Takes Several Units

Ravenna Apartment Fire Takes Several Units

An apartment complex in Ravenna, OH ignited when a tenant began cooking in his kitchen. SERVPRO of Portage County responded after several units were damaged by the fire and smoke. Several tenants were displaced from their units and SERVPRO immediately started emergency services in order to have the tenants return to their normal routine.

Community Fire in Hudson, OH

Community Fire in Hudson, OH

After tossing ashes into a garbage can housed in the garage, this resident's property and neighboring properties were severely fire damaged. SERVPRO of Portage County was called and worked day and night to restore the homes of those affected.

Electric Fire Damages Brecksville Home

Electric Fire Damages Brecksville Home

Resulting from an electric fire, this Brecksville home needed five windows boarded up as well as SERVPRO of Portage County to recover the structure and contents, removing the soot and the smell of smoke from the home.

Have Questions about Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage?
Call Us Today – 330-677-4483

Laundry Fire Damages Mayfield, OH Hotel

Laundry Fire Damages Mayfield, OH Hotel

After a fire caused by a laundry dryer, SERVPRO of Portage County was called to a Mayfield hotel site to restore the contents and structure of affected areas. 

Since each smoke and fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions.  We have the equipment, expertise, and experience to restore your fire and smoke damage.

Fire in Residential Home in Lorain, OH

Fire in Residential Home in Lorain, OH

Hot smoke migrates to cooler areas and upper levels of a structure. It flows around plumbing systems, seeping through the holes used by pipes to go from floor to floor. The type of smoke may greatly affect the restoration process. We were able to restore the structure and contents of the home and remove the soot and the smell of smoke.

Cooking Fire Damages Canton Home

Cooking Fire Damages Canton Home

A fire loss took a whole corner of a Canton family's home when the grill sat too close to the house. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPRO of Portage County worked hard to recover the structure and contents, removing the soot and the smell of smoke from the home.