Commercial Mold Remediation
Besides causing a major business interruption, a mold problem can present a serious health risk for people exposed at your commercial property in Portage County. Mold infestations can be caused by minor water intrusions, like a slow roof leak or loose plumbing fitting. You will want to get this taken care of in a timely manner. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity, and we understand! If you suspect your property has a mold problem, call SERVPRO of Portage County, who will respond quickly, be professional, and work fast to manage the situation for your commercial property.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Mold and Water Restoration Industry with over 2170 Franchises
- Highly Trained Mold and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
Have a Mold Problem? Call Us Today – (330) 677-4483
Commercial Mold Remediation Presents Unique Challenges
Mold can spread quickly through a property if left untreated. SERVPRO of Portage County can respond quickly, working to first contain the infestation to help prevent its spread to other parts of the building. Next, we will begin the remediation process, working safely and effectively to manage the situation. We have the training, experience, and equipment to contain the mold infestation and remediate it to preloss condition. Learn more about SERVPRO of Portage County training and certifications.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician