Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Mold damage requires professional help. We are sorry that you have experience mold damage in your home or business of Portage County. Do not worry, SERVPRO of Portage County will help get this restored as quickly as possible so you can enjoy your home or business again. In as little as 48 hours, mold can quickly become a problem in your home or business when there’s a water intrusion, with something simple like a roof leak or leaking water line. Mold can cause health effects and can also cause significant damage to your property. SERVPRO of Portage County has the training, protective gear, and specialized equipment necessary to handle your mold problem.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (330) 677-4483
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Portage County for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Portage County has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities: