Benefits of our Services
Life happens-- things get spilled, pets have accidents or track mud through the house, factories have spills, among all the other things life can throw at you. Luckily, SERVPRO is here to help you with any clean-up you may need! We can help clean up messes you may not have even known were there!
Here’s how we do it:
- Bonnet Cleaning: A less aggressive method for short piled carpets. Carpets that are cleaned using this method also tend to dry in 30 minutes or less, and spots and stains are less likely to return in comparison with other carpet cleaning methods.
- Hot Water Extraction: A deeper cleaning method for all carpet types. Hot water extraction is an eco-friendly way to get dust and allergens out of your carpet while also disinfecting it. This method is also ideal for commercial carpet cleaning, as it’s much more gentle than many other carpet cleaning methods.
- Deluxe Precondition and Rinse: Helps restore deeply soiled areas by removing deep stains and conditioning your carpet. This method can also help to restore carpet piles and is ideal for the restoration of water-damaged carpets.
- Showcase Premier Cleaning: The most thorough cleaning method in the industry. Showcase Premier Cleaning is a 2-step process where the carpet is shampooed and then conditioned and rinsed. This is also the ideal cleaning method for carpet restoration after fire damage.
- Dry Cleaning: When color-fastness is an issue. Dry cleaning allows you to break down dirt by applying a pre-treating agent prior to the use of other cleaning methods.
When it comes to your air ducts or HVAC system, it’s all about preventative maintenance. SERVPRO professionals will inspect your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning units and help you to keep them clean, saving you money that you may have otherwise spent on repairs and keeping your air fresh! It can also help to prevent or eliminate odors or mold.
Ceilings, Walls, and Hard Floors
While your ceilings, walls, or hard floors may not look dirty, they probably are. These parts of your home are exposed to things like cooking oil, pet dander, and dust, among other things, every single day! This means that even if your home or office looks clean, they’re most likely beginning to accumulate soil.
Using our advanced cleaning methods, SERVPRO can help you restore your ceilings, walls, and hard floors and get them looking brand new without needing a coat of paint! If you are planning on painting, however, it’s still a good idea to get your walls professionally cleaned first-- that way, you can be sure your primer and paint will adhere to the wall properly!