An Overview of Our Emergency Damage Restoration Process
Have you ever wondered how SERVPRO can restore and clean your home so quickly after a fire? It’s easy-- we have to! Continue reading for an overview of what we do, when we do it, and why it has to be done quickly!
- One Hour: SERVPRO professionals will contact you to arrange for your restoration within 1 hour of your initial contact.
- Four Hours: Within 4 hours, SERVPRO will be onsite and begin services-- the key to a successful restoration project is to begin immediately!
- Detailed Explanation: A SERVPRO professional will walk you through the restoration process so you can be confident in our services.
- Pretesting: We will begin pretesting to see how much we can restore by beginning directly from the source of the damage.
- Eight Hours: A verbal briefing will be provided to the property owner or manager.
- Cleaning, Restoration, & Deodorization: We will work neatly and efficiently to help you restore the damage to your property using state-of-the-art techniques and equipment.
Final Walk-Through: Once the restoration process is complete, a SERVPRO professional will conduct a final walk-through of your property to ensure that your home is restored to your satisfaction.